Pages

11.05.2012

Sweet Spot Moment







 It was the last day before daylight savings.  I was tinkering around on my computer (as I do most evenings) when I had the abrupt realization that tonight would be the last time I'd see light before 6 pm for quite a while.  In one fell swoop I grabbed my camera, hooked Mabel up to her leash and grabbed David by the arm explaining breathlessly that we simply had to go take pictures of the last late sunset of the season.  He, though amused, was completely on board (and such is why I love him so).  We made our way to the docks behind our house (sometimes I pinch myself we live in such a beautiful place) and started snapping way.  It was one of those sweet spot moments in life.

We used our extra hour this weekend wisely with a movie binge of course, watching this, this, this and this.  I thoroughly enjoyed them all.  I love when that happens.

3 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful shots! That water is perfectly calm and glass-like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll have to check out your move picks. i enjoyed Safety Not Guaranteed :)
    gorgeous shots! you live in a great spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures, they're gorgeous.

    Margeaux
    margeauxknight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...